Infield update of firmware

We have tca file, and know why there is error 0xa30000… Because the tca has a corrupted assembly that located in external flash.

But we are not sure why it is corrupted?

So whole project would be nice, if you can share.

Sent the results of test by email

Did you change anything in my “ReadRawDeploymentExternalFlash()” function.

It should return 8MB at all, here is one ~6MB, other one is 8MB which is weird to me.

Was it failed while reading?

Yes, the read on case 1 had an exception around sector 3600. I did not modify the function, but I did set breadkpoints. The sector that it had last read before the exception was all 0xff.

Is there any more info I can give you ?

does the exception come when writting to sd or when reading from qspi please?

Is the exception happened 100%?

Can you make a simple project has similar size (add resource to assemblies) and share to us if you can still see the problem?

I re-ran case 1. It did not have an exception. I am sending the zip file thru email

Thanks.

Case 1 the assembly is good.
Case 2 the assembly is corrupted. We fixed few things related to case 2, hopefully the issue is gone. But we still couldn’t reproduce here.

I have zipped the entire solution. It is all the code but does a sleep(-1) in main. Hopefully this will help isolate the IFU issues. I will send it by email.

Great! Thanks

Have you discovered anything yet ?

No, I haven’t received your project yet. Can you please send directly to me at: dat.tran@ghie…

Sent the source code on saturday 8/1

Dat, did you receive the source code{

Sorry, I still haven’t received it yet. Did you send to dat.tran@ghielectronics.com directly?

Yes. But I’ll send it again

Did you send it again yet? I still don’t see any thing.

Maybe spam folder?

No, not in Junk / Spam Folder

@trichins if on source included “obj and bin folder” google/microsoft do not allow such sends, so the better way is to put on onedrive or gdrive folder and to make share it , and to sent link to @Dat_Tran for download

1 Like