I think I have the fastest FEZ

[quote]What if we make a guided aircraft? Would it then be considered a guided missile?
[/quote]

I guess so ?:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]EDIT: (Great, now I’m probably on any national watch list that I wasn’t on before)
[/quote]
if we keep talking like this over here they might think we are terrorists hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

Prob not as hardcore as the guy who made his own cruise missle and got raped by the New Zealand government, but none the less for the sake of GHI perhaps I shouldn’t raise this anymore.

The difference between a guided aircraft and guided missile is the missile is MUCH faster, even an amateur rocket built in a few hours in the backyard is capable of hurling a reasonable payload to supersonic speeds, A few amateur rockets are reaching space now, 100km straight up, imagine how much ground you could cover using a guidance system to go horizontal. A model aircraft is just not capable of such speed and range, and has a reasonable chance of being intercepted.

The real issue here though is because of a few people who want to harm others for whatever reason, be it political, religious, or any other reason, have caused many many more people to loose a good, fun part of a great, and educational hobby. The really crazy part about it all is the only people the ban affects are the honest, good people who are in it for the hobby. People who want to do it for terrorism reasons don’t give a crap about the laws and do it anyway. Honest Citizen 0, Evil Terrorist 1.

that’s ok, we can build some rockets and missles later but for now, let focus on RC ;D