How to update the firmware of spider

hi,gus. the firmware of spider in my hand is 4.1.6, and now i have download your new sdk and installed . so, i need to upgrade the firmware . but when i use your spider mainboard it seems not work for you :

1. confusing, in step 1, it reminds to :" spider mainboard updater will use the tinybooter file in the following location", but the file in default is firmware files ; and the “will use the firmwares files in the following location”,but the file in default is tinybooter files:tinybooter.GHI.
  2. in step 2, set the jumper as the picture(1/2/3: on and 4:off) and then it reminds me : can not connect to the device! follow steps 1 to 2. in the hardware management , it seems the dirver of virtural com is not installed , just a “EMX” device. when i want to install the driver mannully in the 4.1 SDK\USB Drivers\GHI_Bootloader_Interface, it reminds me driver installation error.
    do you have any suggestion ?
    thanks.

aother question is after i upgrade the firmware of spider and SDK(4.1.7) on PC, i have a app that include a lib (build in sdk 4.1.6), as mentioned on the “Assembly/Firmware Matching”, do i need to rebuild the lib in sdk 4.1.7?
now , i have upgrade the firmware to 4.1.7 without upgrade the tinybootloader because of driver problem, and then i want to build and deploy an app that once works before i do all of this , but it reminds me :
Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Camera (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.USBHost’ (4.1.6.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Camera (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.System’ (4.1.6.0)
does it means the driver build in 4.1.6 can not be used in the 4.1.7?

with no sucess on updated to 4.1.7SDK , i try to uninstall the SDK and install my 4.1.6 SDK again . so , i deploy my 4.1.6 firmware (CLR.hex/ CLR2.hex/ and config.hex), it shows the result:

Pinging... TinyCLR
HalSystemInfo.halVersion:               4.1.2821.0
HalSystemInfo.halVendorInfo:            Microsoft Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rig
HalSystemInfo.oemCode:                  255
HalSystemInfo.modelCode:                0
HalSystemInfo.skuCode:                  65535
HalSystemInfo.moduleSerialNumber:       FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
HalSystemInfo.systemSerialNumber:       FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ClrInfo.clrVersion:                     4.1.2821.0
ClrInfo.clrVendorInfo:                  Microsoft Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rig
ClrInfo.targetFrameworkVersion:         4.1.2821.0
SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVersion:    4.1.6.0
SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVendorInfo: GHI Electronics, LLC
SoftwareVersion.BuildDate:              Jun 30 2011
SoftwareVersion.CompilerVersion:        410561
FloatingPoint:                          True
SourceLevelDebugging:                   True
ThreadCreateEx:                         True
LCD.Width:                              320
LCD.Height:                             240
LCD.BitsPerPixel:                       16
AppDomains:                             True
ExceptionFilters:                       True
IncrementalDeployment:                  True
SoftReboot:                             True
Profiling:                              False
ProfilingAllocations:                   False
ProfilingCalls:                         False
IsUnknown:                              False
Connecting to EMX_EMX...Connected

the screen shows :waiting for debug commands.
but as i deploy the app that once works in 4.1.6, it shows : Device not found or cannot be opened - USB:Gadgeteer
i do not know why now.
ps: the vs2010 has set to : transpent: USB ;device: EMX_EMX

uninstall GHI sdk and gadgeteer sdk.

install latest GHI sdk download.

at the end of the install, you will have the option of updating your firmware. follow the instructions.

in your project(s), remove any references to GHI and gadgeteer dlls.

add back the references just removed.

you should now be OK.