I wonder if there would be some way to actualy set a timezone, and have the time automaticaly adjusted to DST according to the TZ.
I am syncing the time using NTP ; however, it only provides a GMT time you need to adjust yourself according to your timezone and DST. This is easy to just add or remove hours, but does not apply DST “when needed”.
Within the NETMF API reference 4.1, I was able to find:
- The Microsoft.SPOT.TimeZoneInformation class whish provides useful information for an unknow timezone (current ?)
- The class Microsoft.SPOT.ExentedTimeZone with a SetTimeZone property, the whole class seeming not to be implemented (any more ?)
- The System.TimeZone static class which provides a few methods (for the current timezone, but no way to change it ?)
- The System.TimeZoneId enum which provides a list of Timezones (where to apply them ???)
- The Microsoft.SPOT.Time classed seeming not beeing implemented ?
So, do we have any way of doing it using a netmf of GHI functionality ?
If not, do anyone know of an external class/reference somewhere that could be use to add this whithin the code ?
Thank you very much in advance !