How to get some sound out of FEZ Spider / Hydra

Is there a way to let a FEZ Spider or Hydro to play a mp3 / wav file over a speaker? I’ve noticed the mp3 module but a haven’t got a glue how the add a speaker to it? Perhaps i’m thinking in difficulty and it’s something like using a small speaker and solder a small jack on the 2 wires and plug it in the mp3 module :slight_smile:

I need some advise on this :-[

It has standard conned toe used on all pc/ cell phone speakers

… And headphones :slight_smile:

:smiley:

Never heard that one as well. :smiley:

He was a very naive toe, often falling for pranks by Big toe in his youth. Believing his online girlfriend was a pinky toe, he lost his entire savings to a sock phishing scam.

I need to stop using my iPhone before spell check gets me in some real trouble!

I have removed a funny but slightly off color remark…

…just so Gus won’t feel so bad about his iPhone faux pas (is that redundant? :P):

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year

Some of them are a bit off-color, but that’s what auto-correct gets you sometimes…

I missed it. :frowning:

I thought it was my bad english, i didn’t quite understood. So let’s get rid of the spellcheckers :wink:

Thanks for the quick response!

@ Gus,

You could always try a phone with better autocorrect, like, maybe, Windows Phone. :wink:

Yeah, I know…I might be a bit biased on that front, but just sayin…

If I could only log into the forum with my WP7…

That’s funny, I just did log in from my HTC Mozart.

posted from my WP7 mango phone
:slight_smile:

Wow! It does work on WP7 now! Wonder if it is due to Mango or something GHI changed?

Sent from my LG Quantum