Holiday gifts

GHI has direct line to North Pole. ;D

You know that santa is on GHI’s payroll right :slight_smile:

Indeed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is it good business practice to hire an overweight man, who likes to have children sit on his lap, and only seems to work one night a year? ;D

If so, I think I’m qualified and will get my resume’ to you pronto!

Awesome! Thank you!

Just got mine, too. Thanks, Gus and crew!

My kids love the monkey. My wife loves that the monkey doesn’t make noise. :slight_smile:

Mine is black…stealthy, like a ninja!

Got mine. Thanks, GHI! I’ve said it a million times before - “YOU GUYS ROCK!”

No idea what it is… Can’t wait to figure it out tonight!

Awesome! Thanks very much. Now to figure out the total capacity… oops, did I give it away? :wink:

oh, those LED’s are remaining capacity leds?

Just a note on the LED’s on the side… When mine arrived, the little button on the side was stuck “on” and the LEDs were always lit. Not until I loosened the case screws did I figure out they weren’t supposed to be on. In case anyone else’s stay “on” - just loosen the case screws a little.

I’ll just say this…I can say with certainty that it works. :wink:

Thanks again!

Agreed :wink: I do have a question though whenever everyone’s ready…

ask away

I can’t stand the pressure…

Assume I am a Christmas tree. At a relative speed of 0 MPH, the gift will power my lights for 24 hours. If the current draw of my lights is 500 mA, what is the total storage capacity of the gift?

[edit] I think I need to dim those LEDs for any future photo ops. ;D

@ ransomhall,

My answer to your question matches my prior calculations based on a peek inside. And given that I’m a relative newb in all this, I’m pleased that my understanding of series vs. parallel seems to be sound. :slight_smile:

Did I mention that my phone is now fully charged?

Look inside. I think it is printed on the battery.

Ok. My question is about charging. It appears to charge off a mini USB. The LED turns red and I assume that means it’s charging. Will it go off or turn another color after the charge is complete? How smart is this thing? I want to make sure it doesn’t overcharge. Also, it doesn’t seem to matter if the switch is on or not when charging. Anyone know for sure? Are there docs anywhere?

Led is red during charge and will turn green when complete.
You can leave the switch on and it will still charge, but know that when on your mini usb current is split between the load and charge. I.E. it wont charge as fast with switch on and load connected.

P.S. there are 4, 3000 mAh batteries tied in parallel in there.

Thanks, jdal. That’s what I was hoping.