for example I send a character from my keyboard to display the EMX touch panel
knowing that I already installed vs 2010 and NETMF and all is well

I want to make a connection between my PC and EMX card with usb connection
for example I send a character from my keyboard to display the EMX touch panel
knowing that I already installed vs 2010 and NETMF and all is well

You can use something like this:

https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/287

Than you very much

is that I can connect directly with the usb cable for communication between the PC and the card EMX

Yes, click on resources then developers guide in the catalog page of the module

hello is that there is someone who can help me to fire a communication between PC and EMX card with usb
my goal of sending a cractére of the Keyboard to the card using usb
knowing that I have read the manual and I find the link https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/codeshare/entry/420
but I did not understand how I can do

For this example you do not need to connect your PC to the board (except for deploy/debug).
You use a USB Host module
https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/270
And connect a USB keyboard directly to it.
You can also use an USB-Hub and connect multiple devices like KBD+Mouse.

you’ve said several times “EMX Card” but you’ve not clarified what you mean by this. Do you just have an EMX module, or do you have an EMX based product (Spider or Cobra for example) or do you have your own designed device?

There are many approaches for doing what you want. How do you want this to work? One simple way is to use a serial terminal program on a PC and transfer characters that way. Or as @ Reinhard has pointed out you can directly connect a USB keyboard to a USB Host module if you wanted.

thank you
but my objective to make a communication between the PC and the card ( exchange of data between the PC and card)

Then you use the module @ Architect suggested, use the Developers guide of that module to start with on the board.
You might need to install the FTDI driver (as mentioned in developers guide) on your PC.
Then you get anew COM port on your PC.
You can do a Write on PC and a read on board and vice versa to exchange any binary data between PC and board.
Then you can install a keyboard hook like here:

then send a command containing the typed key to your board.

And you still did not answer about the EMX.

As has been said there are many approaches to what you are trying to do, like Bluetooth, Serial over USB, but you haven’t told us about the use you intend. Unfortunately we’re not going to be able to give you more helpful answers.

@ Brett - In 2nd post (looks like a clone on the first glimpse, but isn’t) riad1986 writes to use USB.

@ riad1986 - you should use the edit function (the pen symbol) if you want to change minor things in a post instead of reposting it.

Actually though, USB is only one part of the equation, how you interact with it is the important part. If you need to be interacting with it based on a particular driver, (perhaps you need to emulate a particular device) then you approach it one way; if you are just writing data that you control then again a CDC serial stream may work fine. But it all comes down to needing more detail to guide the solution properly.

@ Brett - sure, sometimes (no offence) I’m thinking on some threads “stupid or lacy”. But then I remember my initial phase where the relation between information in my head and information in the web was just to big: like 1:1.000.000 :wink:

I’m sorry very much, yesterday I not a good connection to the internet
My device is EMX Development System in the link
https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/129
realize my project is a type robot car with EMX Development System

1. I want to make a communication between EMX Development System and the PC to exchange data (the mathematical model of the robot in the PC).
    The EMX Development System receives data through the usb cable data (position, speed, acceleration provided by the PC) and send data to another PC (the motor control) and visa versa
  2. as a first step I want to do a simple communication example I send a character to EMX Development System
    thank you

sorry,
I’m sorry very much, yesterday I not a good connection to the internet
My device is EMX Development System in the link
https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/129
my project is realize a robot with EMX Development System

1. I want to make a communication between EMX Development System and the PC to exchange data (the mathematical model of the robot in the PC).
    The EMX Development System receives data through the usb cable data (position, speed, acceleration provided by the PC) and send data to another PC (the motor control) and visa versa
  2. as a first step I want to do a simple communication example I send a character to EMX Development System
    thank you

my electronic card is

Part # EMX10-DS-129

@ riad1986 - What communications protocol will you be using? You mentioned a USB cable, but will this be actual USB transactions or a USB to serial setup?

@ James I think using a CDC connection will be the approach. Everything seems to be under the control of @ riad1986 so there should be no problem using that.