Hello...Research of Board Porting, MFG, and a Few Only

Hello,

It has been a while since I have been here. First off, thank you for the quick explanations and help from the past. For now:

1. Does your company perform mfg. of a few boards only?
  2. Is there a way to chat w/ someone about pushing a board forward?

Seth

P.S. I can chat in the open about it. This is not an issue for me. I am not 100% sure things may work but I want to try the process of using TI.com’s design files for the TIDA-00320 w/ some few adjustments (maybe).

You are welcome to reach out to us through phone and email about custom work.

Hello,

Okay…I just wanted to reach out. I will set up an email w/ the files and other required info.

Seth

1 Like

Hello Mr. Gus,

Seth here again. I sort of reached out but did not add attachments, i.e. as I do not know what the policy is for downloads, previews, and installs on your end of the business.

Seth

P.S. The email basically just was me reaching out to find out more. I should have asked some questions instead of just telling random things. Anyway, please do reply to my email about the TIDA-00320. I would like to move forward at some point if I can manage it. I have files from TI.com, a couple of KiCAD builds, and some 30 page idea from TI once again. Anyway, let me know your demands and I will reply promptly.