Happy New year 2020

Happy New year to everyone around the world. We are very excited about 2020 as it is going to set a new milestone for us.

7 Likes

on wait for TinyClr OS 2.0 surprise (just is missing launch date to be 02.02.2020)

3 Likes

Happy new year GHI team. I start this new year with all the high school PCs (25) under Windows 10, Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and TinyClr-OS 1.0.0. My practical work is ready. For 2020 there is still work to pass the .NetMF code libraries under TinyClr-OS. And of course the use of TinyClr-OS 2.0. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy 2020 Gus - all the best for the GHI 2020 plans.

Thank you for keeping NETMF moving.

1 Like

Ready to start my new practical activities with TinyCLR 1.0.0.

5 Likes

Happy new year to everyone !

3 Likes

Sorry, but I am not accepting that as a real engineer’s desk. It is far too clean. This is what it should look like.

6 Likes

It’s not my desk but the floor.:joy:

I have several places to work.:smile: here

or there

3 Likes

I don’t want you see my desktop ! :rofl:

1 Like

@Dave_McLaughlin

and dirties are so clean (AQI GOOD - or do not work properly) :rofl:

1 Like

You happened to see an image from when the PM2.5 dropped low. Normally it is in the unhealthy state for Jakarta. Sad face now showing. I have a sensor outside my apartment uploading to ThingSpeak. This one is on my desk in test mode, hence the wiring mess. The new PCB’s arrived tomorrow. Now that I have J-LINK JTAG debugging working (albeit slowly) with Arduino style coding and Visual Studio GDB, the ESP32 project it is making progress. The next version will use the SITcore and WiFi if the price is right. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

GOOD NEWS. Our Christmas gifts are shipped. We are on the right track.:smile:

1 Like

I think you are one of the “bad boys” :grin:

1 Like

And I’m proud of it.:smiley:

4 Likes