GroveStreams.com is a new IoT platform. We quietly went live back in September and are starting to let others know of its existence.
Another user of the forum pointed out that there are many IoT platforms and it’s getting hard to tell them apart and has asked me to create this thread identifying what makes us different. We haven’t used any other IoT platforms so it’s really hard for us to compare ourselves to others. But, most of current users have come from other IoT sites and their responses have been very positive.
Here’s what I believe makes us different:
- We’re new and still very small and listen to our users. Most of our enhancements have been user driven since we went live
- We support Random and Interval stream data
- We support custom time rollups as data arrives and allow rollups to be graphed, queried for, used in calculations, and in event detection
- Our entire user interface is built with our public API. Build your own interface if you need to
- Streams can be derived from expressions that can include any other streams in your organization or their rollup statistics
- Interval stream gap detection, automatic gap filling, time filters, custom units, component templates
- Organization blueprints: Create new GS organizations based on existing orgs.
- Small users can use us for free
- And the other standard IoT stuff that we do know about: Multi-axis graphing, custom dashboards, embeddable widgets, public organizations, alerts and notifications, automatic component registration, mobile or fixed component geo tracking with Bing maps, user security
More information can be found at the explore link on our home page: www.grovestreams.com
Mike Mills, GroveStreams, Founder