Nice job GHI and MS on the Gadgeteer. Got mine today. I did not realize at first the need for a wait loop is removed. I started off with a wait loop (as in panda, etc) or sleep and could not get my button event working. I then looked at the sample again and realized they must do this now with slight of hand like NodeJs. Nice.
- Love the hardware UI plug map integrated with VS project. I had hoped for this before, but expected it was pipe dream. Very Cool.
- Package contents very neat and well done. Would be cool if the box doubled as a simple mounting plate for the spider.
- Love the plugable power module.
- Deep coolness here. Great selection of modules to start with.
After 3 minutes, need the following on my wish list:
- A power module with large lipo bat supply. Long last. Bat charged from the external pwr board which could also run the power at same time as charge.
- Some kind of simple mounting platform to keep things mounted with thumb screws and on the desk.
- Hoping all mounting holes follow some kind of std 10mm or something.
Great job! This kind of thiing is the path to success.