Goppelganger thread issue is starting to get out of hand

Can we please revisit the duplicate thread issue? It’s getting annoying when I am reading on my cellphone and I don’t have much screen rel estate to be sorting through 13 copies of the same thread… :smiley:

I wish I can see it happen

I have yet to have this issue using chrome dev version.

Attached…

FF latest

Never had this happen.

I don’t see it ALL the time, but have had it happen several times…funny enough…when I logged in this morning, it was this very thread that was repeated numerous time lol. Oh well, they do go back to normal after you read any one of the repeated threads. I’m just glad we have this forum…I’d probably have a very nice and completely UNUSED Cobra if not…Thanks guys :slight_smile:

When you see this…

1. log out then log back in, does it fix it?
  2. try a different browser, does it fix it?

I havent seen it happen in Opera… btw Chris it’s Doppelgänger

[quote]When you see this…

1. log out then log back in, does it fix it?
  2. try a different browser, does it fix it?[/quote]

No and No.

What kind of phone is it?
HTC Incredible here (verizon) - no issues.

Occurs in FF, IE, and my TMo Mytouch

im using IE9 still, and I have to say it’s actually been a while since I’ve seen the issue even though I’ve seen it a lot in the past. I actually thought it might be related to the way the jscript ajax calls return data on a slow network line.

Speaking of TMo:

If you are interested.

Happens in Chrome too … damn annoying.

I sure hope they get this fixed … I find that I rarely visit the site anymore and I used to visit several times a day.

Just too tedious to read now.

-Eric

By the way … happens if Chrome and IE8 for me. Logging out and back in made no difference.

-Eric

Marked all content as read yesterday – today I’m not seeing the dupes. Maybe that was the problem.

-Eric