GlideLoader.LoadWindow() displays the window on screen?

Hello,

I have a question : when I load a window through GlideLoader, is there something to do so it does not display the window on screen ?

My context : for an application on a Fez Cobra I have several screens, with images and texts, recorded on the SD card. To have a faster navigation between the screens, I load them all when my application start and call

Glide.MainWindow = first_application_window;

when all screens are ready.

Then I just have to assign my windows to the Glide.MainWindow, depending on the actions the user makes.

But I rather prefer keeping the Glide Loading screen while I am loading my screens, instead of having them all displayed.

Is it possible ?

Hi there,

Actually, the GlideLoader does not display the window on screen when you load it unless you call it like this.

Glide.MainWindow = GlideLoader.LoadWindow(Resources.GetString(Resources.StringResources.PhoneWindow));

If you create a Window object and then use the loader, it won’t show on the screen and this way you can load all the windows at startup.

Window NewWindow;

NewWindow= GlideLoader.LoadWindow(Resources.GetString(Resources.StringResources.PhoneWindow));