GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware doesn't exist in my reference list

GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware is not in my reference list. I cannot find where to download it. I am trying to use analog in and analog out. Can anybody give advice?

[url]http://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/NETMF/GHI%20NETMF%20v4.1%20SDK.zip[/url]

This can also be found on the “Downloads” page.

Use “Add Reference” and select GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware.

Did you follow the free ebook or the tutorial and installed the GHI SDK? :slight_smile:

Thank you Gus. Yes I had already followed the tutorial and installed the microsoft SDK first and then the SDK. However, in responding to your note I stumbled upon something and found the file buried in my program files folder. I see, now there are many of these files available that do not immediately pop up in the object browser. Thanks so much for your help.

Also Merry Christmas.

Tony Piazza

Glad it worked fro you Tony :slight_smile: and merry xmas

Thank you Skewworks. I am now reading and writing to the analog pins. I hope you had a nice Christmas.

Tony

Congratulations Tony! Hope everything continues to work well for you.

@ duck. Just to note in case someone else has same issue. The object browser only shows objects in already referenced assemblies (not all assemblies on disk). You need to add the assembly in the “References” list of your project first (as you discovered). Sometimes it helps just to have another verify what you stumble on in case there is lingering question marks (at least it helps me).

@ Gus - I have the same issue.

I don’t have the following reference GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware

I followed the steps on “http://www.ghielectronics.com/support/.net-micro-framework

I do have GHI.Premium.Hardware

@ Cowboy - you should start a new thread. This one is two years old. You’ll get more attention with a new thread.

@ Cowboy - same issue for 2 years ago? :slight_smile: We changed code/products/manuals… almost everything since 2 years ago :slight_smile: Please start a new thread.

@ ianlee74 - most forums want people to post to the same issue.