Gameo - Need the info

I’d be excited enough to create games for it if you do spend the time.

Yeah?

Yeah, :wink: you have started the thread and said the project is very interesting to you. I guess not that interesting :o

LOL it is intersting. So is everything else. If the community didn’t care for it, I could work on something else.

Pete I’m also going to be working on a game engine, except mine is for the ChipworkX LCD using RLP; still maybe there’s enough cross-over there to work together.

I think your work will have more reach then just games I would think. We all spend tons (at least my kids) on games for the tv.

The Gameo is coming back? I was involved a little with the Gameo this past summer with Gus’s help. With my recent move and Gus moving on to other more pressing projects it fell off my list of things to do. Since I am finally settled in and the snow is flying here I decided to get back into interfacing the Propeller and the FEZ Domino so I would like to jump back into this too.

I strongly think this will be a very cool toy for everyone. Maybe not games…video overlay will still be a big hit. What about generating retro style music? I love those…

the problem is that most are scared to dig in as we have 2 complete different things in one design…FEZ and propeller

Fair enough gus. I am working on it.

What kind of a deal can you get me on another domino. I have a project that needs one but don’t want to keep unplugging things.

If you showed some FEZ gameo work then you probably just get one for free like others did :slight_smile:

oh now you are a great motivator… I love free stuff!

I was just looking at the sound driver I was working on for the Gameo. I’ll get this up and running again. It used the AY-3-8910 emulator object and communicated via serial at 921600 baud.

I do not think I have posted the latest code you gave me on wiki

If you guys make an engine I will prodive an interface for creating games quickly. Like gamemaker. Already have one for adventure games. Can create one for side scrollers and rpg