I started with nothing and followed the following steps:
For Visual Studio 2012 users
- Installed Visual Studio 2012 (Windows Desktop, includes C# and Visual Basic)
- Installed .NET Micro Framework SDK 4.3 (RTM)
- Installed the latest NETMF and Gadgeteer Package 2013 R1 or browse all packages
- Downloaded FEZ Config (Beta)
- Checked Devices Manager (picture attached)
- Ran FEZ Config and pinged ok and checked versions (picture attached)
- Formed Gadgeteer Diagram and ran Start (picture attached).
I noted in Project --> Properties .NET Micro Framework 4.2 selected. If 4.3 selected the Toolbox loses its items.
I would very much appreciate advice.