Gadgeteer connectors

What is the name of the connectors used with gadgeteer and the modules?
I searched, but I can’t find the name. :frowning:

are they called IDC connectors?
Eric gave me that tip.

From .NET Gadgeteer builder documentation:

[quote]All Gadgeteer modules are equipped with at least one of standard 10-pin, 1.27-mm pitch keyed headers, which this document refers to simply as the connector. The connector allows the module to connect to a Gadgeteer mainboard.
Connectors must be compatible with the Samtec part SHF-105-01-L-D-SM.[/quote]

Yes there type is IDC.