G80?

The new SDK provides initial support for the “G80”

So, what is the G80?

@ mtylerjr - In a rush? Wait and find out.

There are actually three new products in the sdk. Stay tuned for official announcements in few days :slight_smile:

@ Gus -

a new “G80” and “G120E” are all I can glean so far from the SDK notes :slight_smile:

But that photo of the mystery development board is clearly a “G80 Development board” now :smiley:

You can’t fault me for trying to hunt for info :slight_smile:

:clap:

[quote=“Gus”]Stay tuned for official announcements in few days :slight_smile:
[/quote]

In a few days? I thought everything will be announced today, i. e. 1st of May :frowning:

1 Like

@ iamin - If you want we can stop announcements all together. :whistle:

Then we’d have to come “pay you a visit”, Gary. You wouldn’t want that now would you :whistle:

1 Like

@ Gary - That would be a very unwise decision, Gary. I am just saying…

Haven’t you already stopped announcements? I haven’t seen anything new announced in the last 4 hours. :whistle:

Actually that sounds a little fun…lol

Lol…am I not allowed to spend time with my amazing children?

@ Gary - you are, but not until we get all the promised announcements :naughty:

@ iamin - we should let Gary relax so he can get it done Monday. If he doesn’t get his beauty sleep then it may not happen soon :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@ Gus - Gary has been doing well just winging it. Imagine how he’ll do after some rest. Not too sure about the beauty part.

yeah I don’t even think that taking a beauty sleep can fix that…
:whistle:

yeah I don’t even think that taking a beauty sleep can fix that…
:whistle:

I dunno, Gary does enjoy landscape mode for things usually in portrait mode. :wink:

Rotate 90 cc and call me in the morning

@ All of you - if you aren’t on one of my famous lists well you are now! :whistle:

Oh no… :cry:

@ Gary - I am still impatiently waiting for your promised announcements. Why aren’t they coming?