G400HDR Developer Quick Start LED Blink sample

The following is not too important… I’m merely submitting it as good Beta trial user. :wink:

I’m trying out the LED blink sample at the bottom of the G400 developers guide found here:
https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/112/g400

Firstly… I suggest that since this is quick start guide, you should probably mention that to get the code to compile, you need to add some references. I added the following references that allowed it to compile and load on my G400:
GHI.Hardware.G400
GHI.Premium.IO

However, I do not see any LED on my G400HDR blink when it runs. Does this mean the LED on my G400HDR board may be faulty? Does it work for anyone else? (I do believe the code actually run, because I’m able to add a breakpoint and line-step the code in debug mode).

[quote]
However, I do not see any LED on my G400HDR blink when it runs. Does this mean the LED on my G400HDR board may be faulty? Does it work for anyone else? (I do believe the code actually run, because I’m able to add a breakpoint and line-step the code in debug mode).[/quote]

it see a blinking led on mine.

@ Mike - Thank you Mike. I looked at mine under a magnifier and saw the one side of the LED wasn’t properly soldered (if was slightly lifted of the pad). I touched it with a wet soldering iron and now mine blinks too! :slight_smile:

@ KiwiSaner - Great!

@ KiwiSaner - docs upgraded per your suggestion. Thanks!