G400HDR Breakout - Schematic

Would it be possible to get a schematic of the G400HDR Breakout?

Yes we will post shortly

@ Gus - That is great thanks Gus.

preliminary/beta schematic:
http://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/schematic/G400HDR_Breakout_SCH.pdf

2 Likes

@ Jeff -

THANK YOU!

@ Jeff - Thank you very much - let the fun begin…

@ Jeff - Again, thanks for the schematic. I thought I would show-off a little (OK a lot) and share my first attempt at creating a Gadgeteer Mainboard project for the G400 HDR.

So far GPIO is confirmed to be working, as well as DaisyLink with Native Software I2C. I will be testing the rest of the peripherals (LCD, Serial, SPI etc.) and once it is all confirmed working I will put the code up in codeshare.

I need a better top down picture of the HDR, so if anyone is a photography guru please help!!! The phone camera and I are not doing too well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I surprised catalog page doesn’t have one. May be GHI can make one for you and for the catalog.

@ taylorza - Nice! This was on my short list of things to do since Gus said they weren’t going to do it. :smiley:

Very nice – Surely people will appreciate this.

[quote=“taylorza”]I need a better top down picture of the HDR, so if anyone is a photography guru please help!!! The phone camera and I are not doing too well :slight_smile:
[/quote]

A suggestion for your future better photo - don’t crop off the socket labels on the right side.

@ mhectorgato - Unfortunately it is not that they are cropped off, the problem is that no matter how I take the photo the labels are obscured by the sockets on the right.

@ Architect - well done.

@ Gus. Wasn’t me :wink:

@ taylorza - well done to you my friend, not architect :slight_smile:

@ Gus - Thank you Gus. I just posted the first version in the code share section. Still needs more testing, but I thought others might want to get started.

3 Likes