G400D Error: the reference GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.Drawing cannot be used with this version of the firmware

help, currently getting this error whilst trying to deploy my code to g400d

Error: the reference GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.Drawing cannot be used with this version of the firmware.

what are my options?

your options are to not do drawing, or fix the error.

:wink:

You have something not consistent in your configuration. Either you’ve updated the nuget packages without updating your firmware, or you have an old set of packages on your PC and you updated the firmware. Get it consistent.

Lol good response I walked into that ha ha, I recently added the drawing nuget package I can only think the latest version is not compatible, will try and down grade and see what happens.

:wink: yes, yes you did :slight_smile:

Personally, I’m a “go forward” when I get faced with a question like this, rather than trying to find a backdated version for some reason…

1 Like

true but unless they update the firmware to match the latest version of package i have no choice

Ok using version 1 works, however I do have one issue, I am updating a bitmap object in memory setting pixel colour at certain x,y positions, how do I save to file, I tried writing the bytes from the memory stream to a file on my sd card but when I open in windows it says it is unable to recoginze the format