Technical details first:
- G400 beta kit;
- Modules: ENC60 (socket 6), CAN DW (socket 7), and a custom soldered FRAM on SPI0.
- DP power module, connected both to PC and a 24V power supply;
I’ve ported my program from EMX system we use now (was quick and painless, by the way — NETMF haters in our company were shocked), which analyses ~1000 CAN messages per second, and is also communicating with PC via LAN.
For a couple minutes, everything works just totally fine. But then, for some reason, G400 freezes. After a reset, my firmware is not executed at all. Instead I see “ABORT Data” on the screen (check the attachment).
Now, the funny part:
- Windows (7&8, 64bit) shows “device unrecognized” message, and there’s an “Unknown Device” in the Device Manager. Obviously, I cannot deploy firmware to it anymore.
- I can, though, put G400 to TinyBooter mode, by holding LDR0&LDR1 and pressing reset!
- The only I can make thing work again is only by reflashing everything, including TinyBooter, from scratch, as shown here https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/112/g400
So… Any ideas?..