FREE!.... Standford University World Wide Class on Robotics!

Check out what appear to be awesome learning resources coming this [italic]fall. [/italic]2011

Enrollment has started.

A bold experiment in distributed education, “Introduction to Artificial Intelligence” will be offered free and online to students worldwide during the fall of 2011

“Machine Learning” will be offered free and online to students worldwide during the fall of 2011. Students will have access to lecture videos, lecture notes, receive regular feedback on progress, and receive answers to questions

“Introduction to Databases” will be offered free and online to students worldwide during the fall of 2011. Students will have access to lecture videos, receive regular feedback on progress, and receive answers to questions. When you successfully complete this class, you will also receive a statement of accomplishment.
http://www.db-class.org/

Good Luck everyone!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing!

thanks …fixing links… sorry

No more excuses!!!.. let the best Robot win!!! :wink:

I heard they already had 70,000+ sign up for the AI class!

Anyone here enrolled? I’ve signed-up for machine learning and ai classes.

I’m taking the “advanced” version of the ML class and the “basic” version of the AI class. A unique opportunity that everyone should take advantage of. A great refresher if you’ve taken the class before and an opportunity to hear it from the best in the field. The first week of videos for the ML class is online already and it’s good stuff.

@ ianlee74 - Good to know classmate! :wink:

Same for db class

Thanks for sharing, I signed up for AI

BTW, I just got an email from the AI class. “130,000 students in morethan 190 countries who have enrolled”. WOW.

Im taking AI General, ML General

good luck everyone :wink:

I think this is one of those historical events :wink: … have fun, keep FeZzing! :slight_smile:

I’m enrolled in Advanced ML. Would have liked AI too, but time is a problem… :frowning: