I have just received a Domino board. I just have uploade latest firmware.
I explain my problem:
- I have installed succesfully the usbizi drivers. MFdeploy can see my domino, all is OK.
- I have booted in “boot loader mode”, with LDR button pressed.
- the system asked my for new drivers, I installed them, OK
- using terraterm, I uploaded the firmware.
- but now, I want to connect again using MFDeploy… But it looks like my Domino is still in “boot loader mode”: Terraterm can see it, but MFDeploy desn’t. And in the Windows 7’s hardware control panel, I can see a hardware called “GHI Boot loader interface”…
Tried to disconnect/reconnect my Domino, pressing or not “LDR” or “RESET”… reboot my computer… same “GHI Boot loader interface” in my hardware control panel
Is there something special to do? FEZ tutorial does not tell what to do when firmware update is over.