FEZmii board not recognized in Studio C# can't get robot to respond

I think the issue in your case is no an error but in not having enough knowledge.

Have you use the getting started book and eent through steps one at a a time. It all starts with a blinking LED.

I have tried to use the very simple stuff but their is an issue with the software and drivers as I indicated by sending a copy of what was going on in the C# program. There are all kind of errors. i have tried to reinstall the software. When I plug in the FEZmini it seems to always go through finding new hardware and searches for the driver. Then the C# gives multiple error codes. I have lots invested in this stuff and have put a lot of time into this.

Baby steps…

is USB recognized?
Can you ping from MFDeploy?
Can you load basic “hello world” application?
Did you update firmware?

Saying “all kind of errors” will simply make it very complicated to help :slight_smile:

Curtis:

Have you followed the instructions in Section 5 of the beginners guide exactly?

The FEZmini doesn’t seem to be recognized in the C#. I sent in an earlier reply a copy of the error messages.I canoot find the mfdeploy on my computer. Prehaps something didn’t get copied correctly from Microsoft. I will try to find it.

You are not answering my questions :slight_smile: i need answers so I can help.

Gus,
I reloaded the Microsoft software having it repair issues. I was able to get it to deploy and got it talking to the FEZ! I have gone back to the section in the beginners guide section 5 and getting a little results. I will continue onward but must break off right now. thanks for the guidance.

Ok great. Please let us know if you are stuck and we will gladly help.