FEZ Touch: Simple way to display large font text?

Greetings!

I have an example or two working on the touch.

Nice, but I haven’t found a way to do simple text display / update with full font control.

Looked at “FEZ TOUCH SCROLLING TEXT CONSOLE” which is neat, but when I generated a 20 pt font, the library blows up with a ‘System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException’ in “public CharInfo this[char newChar]”

Where to go next?

Thanks!

@ samjones3
I created an Arial proportional 20pt font, changed the display orientation to Landscape, and it worked corrrectly. I “excluded” all other font files from the project (so that they would not be included in the compiled output), added the new font file, and made these changes:

Program.cs

public static void InitGraphics()
{
	// create lcd configuration for FEZ Panda II
	FEZ_Components.FEZTouch.LCDConfiguration lcdConfig = new FEZ_Components.FEZTouch.LCDConfiguration(
		FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di28,
		FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di20,
		FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di22,
		FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di23,
		new FEZ_Pin.Digital[8] { FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di51, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di50, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di49, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di48, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di47, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di46, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di45, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di44 },
		FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di24,
		FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di26,
		FEZ_Components.FEZTouch.Orientation.Landscape
		);

// create touch configuration for FEZ Panda II
	FEZ_Components.FEZTouch.TouchConfiguration touchConfig = new FEZ_Components.FEZTouch.TouchConfiguration(SPI.SPI_module.SPI2, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di25, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di34);

// create fez touch
	fezTouch = new FEZ_Components.FEZTouch(lcdConfig, touchConfig);

// create font for text
	bannerFont = new FEZTouch.Fonts.FontArial20();