FEZ Tinkerer kit up for grab

We haven’t passed a lot of free gifts lately so here is a chance to get some free freakin’ cool gifts!

We are giving away three tinkerer kits for free.
The kit includes:
[ol]
[li]FEZ Panda special-edition (no header)[/li]
[li]FEZ Panda base board[/li]
[li]Plastic enclosure[/li]
[li]Headers[/li]
[/ol]
See this post please: [url]http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/14/1221/[/url]

If your answer is “no” to any of the following questions please do not submit a request :frowning:

1. Are you experienced NETMF user?
  2. Do you have experience in soldering 0.1" headers?
  3. Is your rank FEZ Senior or higher? (If you have lower rank, please still submit your request but higher ranked users will have higher priority)
  4. Do you have good idea to use FEZ Panda Tinkered kit?
  5. Are you willing to pay for shipping? (If qualified, buy anything from Tinyclr.com and we will include the kit for free)
  6. Do you absolutely love FEZ?
  7. Do you like free gifts?

Did you answer yes to all questions above? If yes then please send an email to ghielec at ghi domain name dot com with the subject “My user name is _____ and I want free FEZ Tinkerer Kit” and in the body of your email put “I should get the free FEZ Tinkerer Kit because ________________” … go on explaining your experience and how you will help the FEZ community.

We will announce the three winners on Monday.

If you don’t win, don’t worry :slight_smile: We will offer pre-orders soon at an excellent price.

I could answer yes for all the questions, but will not send an email. I am starved for time right now.

Go on people, get your gift.

**Shame on me :), I ended up sending the email becos of a specific reason !

I have a pre-release Panda and will sit this one out too to let someone else grab some goodies

Gus, we want baseboards :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:
Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Gus and team! Good luck to everyone 8)

This looks cool, but alas, I am none of the above except really diggin’ the Panda right now and love free stuff.

Give me a year or so and I may start qualifying for stuff like this… :smiley:

Depending on the price, I may buy one of these when available, can’t learn unless you try!

Mike in MN

So have you decided who the winners are yet?

Sssssh Chris, they are already giving away free stuff, give them some time :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehe, that’s why I was asking, I would curious to see if they’d so it in one shot or spread it around the course of the day… :whistle:

Hahaha I know how you feel, I am checking the website every 5 minutes, lol :-[ :smiley: