FEZ Timesharing System Announcement

@ Mike - Where are we at with this?

I have been waiting for the G400.

@ Mike - subtle as a brick :smiley:

I am still thinking of a way to showcase this. Maybe host one on our end.

1 Like

is code posted somewhere?

I just realized that I have a problem with daylight saving time.

I have to do a review of the time setting code and fix the issue.

When I get it working, I will post the code. I will target next Friday as a target.

I owe Justin some code, which takes priority.

OK, I bumped Justin and fixed the timesharing code.

The system is now running, and access is available.

If you get a chance, please logon and give it a try.

Using a telnet client, connect to csdci.com. The Windows Telnet client works best. Most others are useable, but some have small problems.

I will let the system ā€œageā€ for a day or so and then post the code.

Duke Nukem is in the house!!! Iā€™m surprised by how peppy it is, response is really very good.

Just for fun I tested using a telnet client on the iPad and I guess it would be no surprise, but it worked really well.

Where are the log in instructions?

there are none. when you connect, the system tells you how to create a new account.

Yes but what IP? :slight_smile:

csdci.com

Very sweet. I got it to work but not sure how to write basic programs :slight_smile:

Take a look at what i saved.

I will have to do a short writeup to include with the solution when I release it.

There is a program area. Each line in the area has a number. If the first line of a command is a number, then it is
for the program area. If the number does not exist in the program area, it is a new line, and is inserted according
to its number. If the number already exists, then it replaces the line. A line number without anything following
delete the corresponding line from the storage area. Each line of a basic program has a line number. The goto statement refers to these line numbers.

I can not look at a program that you have saved without shutting down the system. I never added a command which allows the administrator
to load a program from another user. Programs can be shared via the public area.

Since you are considering setting a system up, I have ā€œpromotedā€ you to an administrator. Logon and enter the help command. You
will see a lot of new admin only commands. Be gentle with the power.

I actually have it working. I am having problems with if statement :slight_smile: your system is fine.

if x < 10 then x = 0

This wont work

if x>10 then end

Not even

if x>10 goto 60

I believe there was an issue with SBasicā€™s logic around there. I remember someone telling me theyā€™d found and corrected it. Of course I canā€™t quite remember who or when.

@ Skewworks - I did fix a problem, but I am not sure it was with the if statement. I will chech it out.