FEZ Panda pictures

Yeah, it’ll be fine soldering that. Solder doesn’t want to flow to non-metallic places, so it will be fine with staying on the pad.

Wow!

I say leave it unsoldered, as Chris points out it should be a trivial soldering job.

Cool to expand it like that ;D

:o

Somebody please, please post a video of how this soldering is done!!! Gus, could you put together another and explain what you’re doing while you’re doing it. Or even narrate it! I just want to “see” how to solder these type of connections.

Btw, Did you remove the flux from the board?

I actually thought bout this…even thought of time-laps video! I will see what I can do 8)

How about a time lapse of all those robot kits being put together?

That can be one idea for the video contest to make your video special

I would like to help, if needed :wink:

I really like this new board! I especially like that all pins are well labeled (even the secondary functions) and two buttons are available. But does it have any on-board LEDs (power, user)?

The buttons are for RESET and LOADER functions. The current revision has footprints for power and user LEDs.

Please stay tuned for final specs.

The production board has 2 buttons (reset + loader/user) still and there is user-controlled LED…and many other things that I can’t tell you about yet :slight_smile: As always, I love teasing you Rajesh :wink:

Booo Hoooo

So what I am playing with is not the real Panda

Just Kidding

:slight_smile:

Yes it is but the community asked for more and as always we listened