Fez Panda II as audio sampler

Hi

Is it possible to use the ADC of the fez panda to sample voltages at intervals less than 1 millisecond?

I’m working on a project to store sound from a microphone onto a file on an SD card that is inserted in the Panda’s SD card slot. However, my initial attempt at sampling the voltages from the microphone every so often using ‘Thread.Sleep(int)’ seems to restrict me from getting samples at intervals less than 1 millisecond.

Is there a way that I can get around this?

Thanks

Go to the Codeshare section and search on audio. There are several code snippets that seem to apply to the recording of audio.

[quote]‘Thread.Sleep(int)’ seems to restrict me from getting samples at intervals less than 1 millisecond.

Is there a way that I can get around this?[/quote]
Yep, delete the thread.sleep line !

Hi,

I tried removing the sleep thread. I figured this would make the ADC sample as fast as it can. However, it only samples at 400 Hz when this is done. Is it possible to achieve faster sampling speeds on the fez panda?

Thanks

Are you having trouble finding what you need in the Codeshare section of the forum? It is there.

Okay. It seems like the only option is with the RLP library. I’ll give it a shot.