I am a new user in this community
I would like to build a wireless network of LED boxes using FEZ Panda and the PhidgetLED-64 board.
Description of the PhidgetLED-64 board is found here:
The idea is to have a small show with each LED box executing a program independently.
A typical LED box would be:
- A FEZ Panda board connected the PhidgetLED-64 board via USB.
- A wireless shield mounted on the FEZ Panda.
- A 12V power battrey supply.
- A program is loaded via wireless to the FEZ Panda.
To run the show:
- Make sure all boxes are switched on and listening.
- Computer sends a start signal to the boxes and the program of each LED box starts executing.
What do you think? Is this project achievable? Any advice from your experience?