Fez Domino servo/stepper GUI tutorial?

I am relatively new to programming, and after a lot of trial and error, I am SO excited to finally put something together that WORKS! It’s just a 2-axis mouse controlled stepper/servo turret, which in hindsight is pretty simple, but it’s a big victory for me! Anyway, to get to the point… Now that I’ve got my turret moving nicely, I would like to be able to sequence various positions by moving the turret with my mouse and clicking to save “keyframes” or key positions, then having the FEZ interpolate steps in between the keyframes and playing back the sequence of recorded positions in one smooth movement. To achieve this, I would also like to be able to create a simple gui to work with the recorded keyframes so I can rearrange the order and timing of the keyframes, similar to the GUI provided with the Pololu Mini Maestro servo controller (see attached pic). Maybe I’m biting off more than I can chew right now, but at any rate if any of you resident geniuses here can point me to a tutorial that can show me how to create a GUI on my PC that can talk to my FEZ Domino applications, that would help me out a bunch! Thanks!

Gil

Basically the easiest way would be to create a GUI application and then send serial data to the domino. That’s what I would do.

Here is what you need to communicate with a PC.

http://ghielectronics.com/downloads/NETMF/Library%20Documentation/html/93fcfa03-228b-cbe4-e8a5-9a7a8f36cdf0.htm