FEZ Domino burning!

It seems that it works even with the battery. I don’t understand why it warm up yesterday like that and today it doesn t have that problem. If I have this problem again I 'm gonna tell you.

Thanks a lot anyway

I have a student who wants to know if you are interested for some e book traduction in spanish??

A translation of the book in Spanish would be great! Right now it’s only in English, Portuguese and French.

Yes, please.

More info here:
(link removed)

Yes PLEASE! Let me know if I can help

Just to put in a few penny’s. I have 4 FEZ’s right now and to say I man-handle them would be mildly understating. I am not rough with them but rather I just use them like any peripheral. They are sat on my desk with no casing etc. I have soldered both Domino and Mini, adding a jumper to the Domino’s Mode switch and adding UART pins to the Mini. I use a normal wooden table and have no trouble whatsoever. Although, I did accidentally put a 5v powered pin to the earth on the UART one time and the FEZ did start to heat up quickly; so much so I could smell the heating in the air. However, taking the power away sorted the problem immediately and there was no lasting problems. I’ve used the FEZ to accidentally blow up some low powered LED’s too; that was fun :slight_smile:

But the point I am making is that they seem to be quite hardy. I’m not saying that my luck might soon run out but for now I am very happy with the build quality.

TC