FEZ Domino and Database

Hello,
Is there any way to use database(like sqllite), stored on SD with FEZ Domino? I need to store something like 100 different settings and to have access for reading/changing. Or the only way is XML file?
Thanks a lot.

There is dqlite database support on chipworkx.
On domino, you will have to make your own little format or use XML

Ok, thanks. And is there dataset support for domino - to convert xml to dataset?

Like I said, database support is only available on chipworkx. It is the only netmf device in the world with database support

To keep things simple, I might just store settings in a single csv or just multiple files.

Thanks for reply!

CVS is a good option but depending on what exactly your application needs, you can come up with a good plan on how to organize your data

After thinking about this, I figured it would be a good to have an Application Settings helper like in big .Net to persist settings without a bunch of fus. hth
[url]http://www.fezzer.com/project/213/application-settings-class/[/url]

I found it was pretty easy to use an XML file to keep track of things. With a relatively limited number of items , 100 you mentioned, there is no need to use a DB anyhow.

Another question - is any way to update specific node element value in xml, or to add element, without rewriting the whole xml file?