FEZ Cobra is online

We are very exited about FEZ Cobra going online. Sorry not in stock yet but you can checkout the images and schematics :wink:
We are adding brochure/manual shortly so you can see where all IOs are.

http://www.tinyclr.com/hardware/12/fez-cobra/

Have funā€¦

in the voice of Barney Stinson, ā€œAwesomeā€¦ā€

Can we have a bundle option for Cobra/4.3" TFT and case please? :>

4.3" displays are pricey so they wouldnā€™t be in a bindle but someone can just buy all the parts they need. This is why we offer everything so you can build your own package :wink:

aw, cā€™monā€¦ :wink:

Bundle at the moment means ā€œfree caseā€ (price of bundle = price of cobra + 3.5" TFT + adaptor and includes a case). Thereā€™s no price on the case - so I have no idea what thatā€™s ā€œworthā€. Donā€™t get me wrong, I do expect the price of the bundle to go up with the 4.3" screen, but having it as an option was all I was hoping for.

Speaking of the case, is there going to be a version milled for the larger LCD? I might get another Cobra later on, as well as a 4.3" LCD.

The case works fine with both displays :wink: more details come in couple weeks when we have the cases

I would also create a ā€œbundleā€ for the touch screen if I were you.

TFT Display Expansion + display as a module.
I guess some people (beginners?) might be scared to break the flat cable while mounting the display. :wink:

Nice!!!
but be careful Chimp you have a Cobra behind you who doesnā€™t look really friendly on the starter kit picture;)