FEZ Cobra is in stock! ONLY FEW

If you can add it to the cart then it is on stock :slight_smile:

Had mine waiting for me this weekend when I came back from vacation; it looks great!!!

-Mike

@ Noebl1 ā€“ did you ever get a shipping notification? Iā€™m looking forward to the board, but Iā€™d like a bit more feedback about when I should get it! :wink:

Fedex can be a real pain. My shipment should arrive today, but now it arrives on friday. (because they took 3 (!) days to pick up a packet. :o

@ Greg5

Nope, just showed up at some point last week. From the friend who was watching our place for us, said she thought it came on Tuesday.

Itā€™s worth the wait :slight_smile: Hope to have some time this weekend to play with it. Showed a few of the engineers at work the Fez Domino and they were pretty impressed, canā€™t wait to show them thisā€¦ Also need to somehow justify to my wife the 7" LCD, hehe

-Mike

Just tell her it will do the laundry for her :whistle:

It would have been nice to have a tracking number, butā€¦ it showed up today. The package was sufficiently wrappedā€¦ in about 6 feet of bubble wrap. :slight_smile: And the board came inside a static bag. Nice.

So what is supposed to happen when you plug the board in via USB? I got a power light, but no blinking LED or anything. Iā€™ll dive in this weekend, I hope.

Usually FEZ Cobra is shipped with a full demo that runs on the TFT display with touch screen.
The demo include touchscreen, SD, USB host, Games ā€¦etc.

AND the dishes :smiley:

[quote]Usually FEZ Cobra is shipped with a full demo that runs on the TFT display with touch screen.
The demo include touchscreen, SD, USB host, Games ā€¦etc.[/quote]

Which is this demo:
(link removed)

If you do not have a display on your cobra, you can easily create a blinking LED yourself. Referring to the free ebook:

(link removed)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.