FEZ Cerbot Funny Caption Contest

One person will get a FEZ Cerbot for only $25 each day, for 5 days. Use it, sell it, gift it…it is up to you… Here is how :slight_smile:

Do you think you’r funny? Let’s see if the community agrees. Starting Monday, May 13th, 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and ending Friday May 17th, 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) we will be posting a different picture of the FEZ Cerbot each day.

The rules are simple: Post your funniest caption and let the voting begin. Voting is done by clicking “+1” in each post. The caption with the most "+1"s the following morning at 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) will win a coupon the allows them to buy a FEZ Cerbot for only $25! In the event that there is a tie we will check the posts every 30 minutes until the tie is broken.

Please take the weekend and practice on the posted picture to see what you got. There is no winner on this very first trial. We re making sure this is clear to everyone first.

1 Like

talk about an inFEZstation!

1 Like

Where is FEZaldo? (I actually didn’t see it (finger puppet) first couple times I looked at the picture)

2 Likes

As squadron leader, Walter got to wear the ceremonial Fez…

1 Like

You should have put “drivers” on all of them. May be another picture :wink:

Alien Monkeys are gearing up to invade our homes.
CerBots get into formation, set, gooooooo…
I can almost hear the drums playing…

1 Like

@ Architect - We are working on the pictures all weekend so keep the captions and suggestions coming.

Let the annual Cerbot Fez Derby begin! - er, Fez 'bot Derby! - um, no those are definitely Fez’s - somebody get those monkeys some Derbies!

1 Like

After a few more laps, let’s hit the batting cages!

1 Like

@ Gary -

“FEZ 5, Standing by…”

3 Likes

@ Gary - …

“Born to be wild!!!”

For some reason, watching this made me think of Justin… :wink:

1 Like

@ Amanda - Ok everyone I have a confession, I stole Amanda’s caption so let that be a lesson to you, just because you didn’t think of it doesn’t mean you can’t post it first and win!

1 Like

@ Josh - Sounds like we need a “-1” button… :wink:

@ ianlee74 - lets not get too carried away with punishment for telling the truth :slight_smile:

@ Gary - mmmhm :wink:

Now, make all these balance and make a video of that. “Swan lake” FEZ style!

1 Like

That’s a great idea!