F1 help inside VS2010 for GHI and MF(Calling Gus or Wiki Admin) :)

Did remove. You can’t reinstall without removing first.

Anyhow, i’m then glad that it’s only my pc that got confused.

Maybe GHI should install this with the SDK? :slight_smile:

+1 Would be nice to have as an option.

Will be reinstalling my pc this week. Then I will try things out, it would certainly be very useful to me. Thank you ;D

Tried it before re-installing (just to make sure :smiley: ) and it works perfectly.
I do not have the sp1 for visual studio, still it works.

As it is working I can start bugging someone to link it on the wiki… :slight_smile:

@ Gus: There is no category for this type of page. It might have to go into the side bar above/below the books? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Errol

I have passed this on to our team to see how they want to take advantage of this on SDK. As for Wiki, will take care of this

@ Gus: Thanks! ;D

Hi Guys,
Was this added to the Gadgeteer SDK or no…

i want to be able to access the source code of each method and function directly from VS, as of now i’m getting the MetaData only when i follow the declaration…

anyway to be able to get to the source code of the modules?

thanks.

Have you checked codeplex? :slight_smile: They have been there.

HI gus,
thank you for the prompt reply,
yes i have, i was just there, and saw your addition to CodePlex… Thank you!

which is great but i would be great if there was a way to keep your users informed about changes… maybe a new Topic on this board for CodePlex addition where we would post CodePlex related info, for example a discussing a new source that is being contributed and so on.

Right now one has to mess with so many links just to keep up… there has to be a better way to keep it all centralized and Freaking easy…
please see my other post: http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/1/4731/

Jay.

Like you said in other post, we want our engineers concentrating on the important things. If you need updates from codeplex, subscribe to its RSS feed for example. Still, we are always looking for ways to improve.