Error trying to get Glide to work with 4.2

I have a Cobra II board with a TE35 display and I am trying to get Glide going with it but I am getting deployment errors when I try to run it.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'mscorlib' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'Microsoft.SPOT.Native' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'System.Xml' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'Microsoft.SPOT.Touch' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide (0.1.0.6) needs assembly 'System.IO' (4.3.0.0)

Assembly: CobraTest (1.0.0.0) needs assembly 'GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide' (0.1.0.6)

The 4.3.0.0 is confusing. I rebuilt Glide to use 4.2

I created a copy of the version I use with ChipworkX so that I don’t have any platform difference issues.

I am using VS2010

Decided to try it out under VS2012 and now have it debugging nicely.

This is good as it means I can keep my VS2010 for legacy ChipworkX development and not have any issues with platform differences.

You should be able to build for ChipworkX using 2012 as well just make sure to select 4.1 as the target framework.

Although there are no VS2012 project templates for non-Gadgeteer device anymore. So you have to select generic NETMF console app and go from there.