Error: An error has occurred: please check your hardware

Hi, I just started fez panda 2. error occurs when a reference FEZPanda_II_GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ.dll(or another fez or ghi… library) to my project. I can not deploy due to the following error but compiling works fine.

------ Deploy started: Project: MFConsoleApplication2, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
------ Deploy started: Project: MFConsoleApplication2, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
An error has occurred: please check your hardware.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug
Stack : 
   at Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.VsProjectFlavorCfg.Deploy() in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\CorDebug\VsProjectFlavorCfg.cs:line 893
   at Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.VsProjectFlavorCfg.<Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.IVsDeployableProjectCfg.StartDeploy>b__0() in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\CorDebug\VsProjectFlavorCfg.cs:line 634
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

.net microframework 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 versions installed on my pc. My project mf version is 4.1. How can solve this problem? Thanks.

Update firmware on you your PandaII

Thanks for your replay. I’m the beginner on microframework and microcontrollers. Where can i download firmware?

There is an updater application that comes with the GHI SDK. It walks you through the update process. Check your installation folder.

Installed C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK\USBizi\Firmware\USBizi_CLR.GHI file using USBizi Updater.exe but problem is not fixed yet. Thanks for reply

4_2 doesn’t look right there. Make sure you are using Micro Framework 4.1

Can i download source code of 4_2 ?

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/1/6212/

I do not have to use 4.2. I’m having the same problem in version 4.1

It think you are confusing yourself. I suggest you start with the free ebook and install the exact software we list here Support – GHI Electronics

This will get you NETMF 4.1 SDK and all GHI components you need to use any of our products.

Complated all first application steps but my code is not run yet.

Following screen shots asists me for explain my squeance. My code is compiled successfully but it is not deployable. Removed “FEZPanda_II_GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ.dll” on the project references then deployment is success. Any diffrent lib with out Microsoft.* libs is not referencable. How to correct this problem?

can you please show the screenshot of the last tab in the project properties wndow. The one named “.NET Micro Framework” at the bottom.

Here:

Please try this, make anew “console application” and do not add any DLL to it. It will not have any GHI DLL in there.

Try to run and let us know what you get.

As i said before, it works correctly. Screen shot and output are bellow.

Output:
Incrementally deploying assemblies to device
Deploying assemblies for a total size of 18344 bytes
Assemblies successfully deployed to device.

Do you have Turkish PC?

See this http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/1/1562/

Oops. Worked. I was surprised. Thanks for your support. :wink:

Hi, I am getting same error and my pc is Turkish. What is wrong with it? Link is not working.

That post was from 10 years ago. Please start a new project and let is know exactly what you are going.

But I am also curious if you have tried on a PC running English instead of Turkish. Does that solve the issue?