Error: a3000000

I have developed a netmf application and I want to deploy and test the application on my laptop but I get the following error :

• ERROR!!! Firmware version does not match managed code version!!! *

• Invalid native checksum: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware 0x7765AC69!=0xBF718024 *

Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Premium.System (4.2.9.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: System (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Premium.IO (4.2.9.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_TE35 (1.1.2.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Premium.Hardware (4.2.9.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM (4.2.0.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (1.1.1.0) Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11 (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: System.Security (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.IO (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Net’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.IO’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM’ (4.2.0.1)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GHI.Premium.System (4.2.9.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: System (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Net’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GHI.Premium.IO (4.2.9.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.System’ (4.2.9.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.2.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_TE35 (1.1.2.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_TE35 (1.1.2.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_TE35 (1.1.2.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_TE35 (1.1.2.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_TE35 (1.1.2.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Touch’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GHI.Premium.Hardware (4.2.9.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GHI.Premium.Hardware (4.2.9.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.System’ (4.2.9.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM (4.2.0.1) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.IO’ (4.2.9.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.Hardware’ (4.2.9.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.System’ (4.2.9.0)

Error: a3000000

Waiting for debug commands…

The program ‘[2] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

when I deploy the program on my friends laptop I don’t get the error , I thought the error might be related to installation of Gadgeteer therefor I reinstalled the application several times but I steel get the same erorr .

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

and It’s v4.2

Try to remove and add again references. Clean and rebuild solution…

@ tvinko -

I tried It , did not work

Could you post whole message from output window. This error points to Assembly could not be resolved error type.

Welcome to the forum

You will most likely find that there’s a mismatch between the firmware on your device and the SDK that you’ve used to develop this (and probably an error message staying that just a little earlier in the error log).

If you want to share projects and code between two machines you should make sure you both have the same netmf SDK installed (although it’s not important, since you might have different Visual Studio versions and you must match the netmf SDK to VS version), but you ABSOLUTELY must have exactly the same GHI SDK installed in both PCs, and then you MUST have the firmware from this SDK on your device. Then, as tvinko pointed out, you must make sure the references in your project are the ones from the SDK - the easiest way to guarantee that is to create a new project and copy over your code, but you can equally remove ALL references from the project and re-adding them, and building your project.

Unless it is not a real email, I wouldn’t use it as publicly visible user name in the forum. Spammers will add it to their lists.

Make sure you have .NET framework 3.5 SP2 installed.

@ karamafrooz@ mail.com -

it’s because of some required assembly not in your PC. even if you update your SDK it will appear again. same thing happened to me. then I update the firmware of the FEZ board. now every thing is ok. but some times old programs may not work. I’m using FEZ Cerbuino Bee board

Scroll up a little bit in Output window and it will tell you which assembly is missing on your board eg. GHI.Premium.System (4.2.9.0) and then install correct SDK version from here https://www.ghielectronics.com/support/.net-micro-framework/sdks

NETMF and Gadgeteer Package 2013 R1 = 4.2.9.0
NETMF and Gadgeteer Package 2013 R1 Update-1 = 4.2.10.0
NETMF and Gadgeteer Package 2013 R2 = ?

1 Like

@ Hyperlisk -

I added the full error message , could you tell me what to do now please ? thx

I would first update firmware on your FEZ Spider using FEZ Config available here: https://www.ghielectronics.com/support/.net-micro-framework
or at least run this tool and get device information. It will tell you TinyBooter version and firmware version.

1 Like

@ Architect -

I changed my user name :smiley: any ideas with the issue by the way ?!

Did you try what Hyperlisk suggested? You need to update you board to use the firmware from the SDK that you have installed on your PC.

Update the firmware. I did the same thing for this issue.