[EMX] Glide CLR_E_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO

hi,

when i test example multiple windows, i have this error when i click button Next:

Connecting to EMX_EMX…Connected
#### Exception System.Exception - CLR_E_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO (3) ####
#### Message:
#### GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide.Tween::GetSteps [IP: 0018] ####
#### GHIElectronics.NETMF.Glide.Tween::SlideWindow [IP: 0146] ####
#### test_2.Program::nextBtn_TapEvent [IP: 002b] ####

my board has last firmware and ghi loader.
V 4.1.7.0, TinyBooter V 4.1.6.0

example one it work.

thanks in advance.

the prolem provide from Tween.SlideWindow(windows[lastIndex], windows[index], Direction.Down);

i have remplaced this by Glide.MainWindow = windows[index]; and it work.

i think there is a bug from SlideWindow.

Have you already encountered this problem?

thanks for your help.

:’(

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

Your posts are only a few hours old, in the middle of the night in the US - Saturday night to be exact. The chances of someone seeing them and responding with a confirmed bug report so quickly is pretty slim, sorry; but the team will be back online sometime soon and I am sure that they will be able to confirm if they think this is a problem or not. I happen to be in Australia and it’s Sunday afternoon so I saw your post - but I can’t respond with anything about your specific problem as I’m not a Glide user at the moment.

I just ran the example on a EMX development system using Glide V 1.0.3 and Firmware V 4.1.7.0. The current multiple window example may not work with previous Glide versions. What version of Glide are you using?

the version of glide that i use is 1.0.3.
But i don’t see other version in download.

I’m not sure what you mean.

I’ve updated the code on codeplex to fix the division error.

The code has been tested and the divide by zero error has been fixed. You will need to recompile the Glide DLL.

On Hydra in the main function above the line Glide.MainWindow = windows[index];, you will need to put this line of code:

Tween.Numsteps.SlideWindow = X; 

X being any number of steps that you would like it to take. My test used 100.