Double unread posts

but isn’t it great that it just went away like that. I guess, that is, unless they’re really unread and now I’ll never get to read them… oh well ! :slight_smile:

Unread will disappear for awhile and return when it’s functional.

It should be done before May, 15, I think. Or else, it will never be done… :wink:

@ Bec a Fuel Hahahaha… you’re smooth. It will definitely be done before then :wink:

Unread posts for me stays unread even after I read them.

@ Architect: yeah, same behavior here in IE9

Unread should be fully working now.

Looks like it is working! Thanks this is so much better!

I am still having problems with unread. I am using Chrome.

When I double click a desktop icon for tinyclr.com/unread the windows seems to open
with unread messages.

I then click on a message and get to the right place.

When I finish reading, I hit the back key, and get the unread windows which says there are no
unread messages.

If I close Chrome, and hit desktop icon again, I get more unread messages.

*** it also appears, when doing above, the messages I have read still appear as unread.

@ Mike

I believe this was an issue with auto login. When you see no unread messages this is correct, the other screen was wrong. However, this has been addressed and you should see the correct unread messages when opening Chrome with auto login enabled. To be safe I recommend clearing your cookies and re-logging in.

@ Josh

Ok. seems better now.

Now when I first go to unread I see a new message but the icon is not red.

I go to the message.

I then return to the unread page and the same message is there but
the icon is now red.

I go to the message again.

I now return to the unread page and the message is gone.

Indeed, the first time you go to Forum > Unread messages, the icons in front of the topics are gray. If you click Forum > Unread messages for the second time, they turn red :slight_smile:

Oh yes, some space between the posts! Looks really nice now!

You shouldn’t see grey unread any more.

aside from my hair I do not see grey.

Mike,

Get a hair cut. :slight_smile:

@ Architect

It will take a lot more than a haircut to remove the grey! I think the only solution to the grey is a solution.

@ Mike

A haircut may not remove the gray, but it does make it less obvious. Not that I have any gray to hide. :wink:

You don’t have gray hair, it’s just desaturated :smiley: