"SBizi (FEZ Mini, FEZ Domino, FEZ Rhino, FEZ Panda)
* Release Info o Hibernation support o Realtime clock alarm * Planned Features for Next Releases o[b] Ethernet support (native driver for Wiznet)[/b] o Level interrupts are not supported in this release. Edge interrupts are supported.
I read the above Ethernet support statement on the Domino, I have several questions about this.
- Once this is added, how much Flash/Memory will be left for user programs?
- Will I be able to upgrade to the new release on an existing board?
- Which shields will this support? What kind of speed should I expect?
- Are there future plans for a Domino like board with a build in ethernet port (non shield, not Cobra)
- Any time frame available?