Dear Santa!

Finally! No sure I like the white case though.

^^^ I will look good with Panda, don’t you think? :wink:

By the way, who’s going to do the tutorial on this thing in Wiki??? ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

I found these video looking for dso nano. It is a tutorial for nano, but most will be ok for quad [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/lwgraves?feature=mhum#p/c/9AD248A6B1BE27D6/0/OdseyM0CtWM[/url]

^^^
Thanks! :smiley:

A little note about the DSO Nano/quad/whatever…

They are scopes, but these are very low end hobbyist grade scopes, really more toys than anything.

If you have any sort of professional intentions, you really need to get a real scope.

DS1052 that he is talking about is my other choice.

My advice- get the best scope you can afford. I use my scope basically at least a few times a day, mine was worth every penny I spent on it, and it wasn’t cheap, either.

Chris, I would say it depends :slight_smile:

I would like to see how you chase yours quadrocopter with analog osciloscope :smiley: on ice ::slight_smile:

I just want to say this little “toy” (as that guy said) can be used in some situation. It can help to suspect the problem in a field, where “real” one can prove the problem.

Yeah i am not sure i agree with it being a toy. I use the toy more since I can carry it around and i don’t have to be in a certain room in the house. Let alone being out in the field troubleshooting signals. Let me see you carry a full size to the local flight field and plug it in. :wink:

this ‘toy is good enough for some applications, wont you think so? :wink:

I must admit that I use my multimeter way more than the scope. But when I need a scope I find that my USB based is more than adequate for my needs.

The DSO is only 1mhz though. Thats really really really slow. Cool looking unit though. I guess if you are checking ultrasonics, sound and slow logic that would be ok. I just feel you will be dissapointed pretty quick. Sad really.

I would never use the dso as your main oscope. Something for your field kit sure. Tack in a logic analyzer and a bus pirate and you can solve almost any problem while doing remote field work.

I thought about it again and acutally am thinking this might be a great tool especially for robotics. Not terribly sure that we would be monitoring anything faster than 1mhz with a Fez anyways.

Love my bus pirate!

excatly… i wont use dso at work. but for my hobby project, its good enough

Quad (beta) is up for preorder:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/preorder-dso-quad-beta-test-p-736.html?cPath=174

@ Architect, it’s mostly a Beta version that you can buy. They have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

Yes, that is what I said - (beta).

My fault!! :-[

I’ve didn’t catch the Beta in your post at my first read… I checked the link to quickly…