Customer Service

@ Gary - take some rest now!

1 Like

@ Gary - Rest is a well proven medication :wink: Take it slow and get well soon!

2 Likes

Gary, wishing you a speedy recovery. You should get rest for now.

1 Like

@ Gary -

I canā€™t stop thinking about customer serviceā€¦

You should first think about taking it easy for at least a few daysā€¦ Reallyā€¦

Please rest a bit

Hope all is better really soon.

1 Like

Gary thanks to think of us, but think at your health too. What we, customers, want is people who think to us, but for that they must be alive !!!
Have a good rest and go back only when you are allright !

1 Like

@ Gary - Why are you having strokes? Is it because of the accident?

Get well soon; please.

1 Like

Thank you all for get well wishes and concerns, I had to put the laptop away for a few days, the doctors had a small meltdown when they came in and found me emailing and posting on the forum and then I think they purposely increased my meds so I would sleep more! :smiley:

2 Likes

@ Gary - Sounds like smart doctors. Me, Iā€™d have taken your laptop away, or put you in a faraday cage. :slight_smile:

Seriously, though. Listen to your docs. Rest and rehabilitation are more important than this rowdy crew. Get well soon!

@ devhammer - Thank you sir, I spent 5 straight days on bed rest, that was enough for me, there was nothing that could have kept me from coming in this morning.

@ andre.m - I tried to explain to them that of all the stress in my life, that emails and the forum were the two least stressful things, about 10 minutes later a nurse came in for my ā€œscheduled pain managementā€, next thing I know it was 6 hours laterā€¦lol

Oh, that canā€™t be the ultimate GHI Christmas gift though, can it? No, that canā€™t be it.

Did you explain to her that you could probably automate her job and save the hospital a lot of money? Of course, if she was a looker then it might be harderā€¦ :wink:

@ Gary - now that you are back in the office you can get some rest!!! 8)

@ ibgregr - lol, yes now that I am back in the office and at home with the 3 kids, life is a lot more peaceful.

Wlecome back ! :smiley:

good to have you back, but take it easy for awhile

@ Blue Hair Bob - I am the ultimate GHI giftā€¦lol

@ bauland - thank you!

@ kiwi_stu - This is the easy stuff!