Customer Service

@ Gary - I thought drugs are to relax you to sleep, not to work at midnight :slight_smile: maybe I should borrow some of it and get to work all night :wink:

Get well and come back to the office. We miss you bossing us around.

1 Like

Iā€™m not really sure how my example turned into a suggestion to lower priceā€¦ In case someone didnā€™t click the link, hereā€™s what I pointed out that EZRobot is doing. I like that its right out there on the front page just begging for their community to participate and contribute to the betterment of their products. Of course, GHI does this in other ways but I stumbled across this example and although it was my first time to visit their website I immediately felt like this was a company I would want to deal with.

Oh, and if you REALLY want to make me happyā€¦ Introduce a <$40 SOM that is NETMF based and has WiFi & BTLE built-in. :slight_smile:

Speedy recovery Gary and get time to NETMF that wheelchair youā€™ve probably been whizzing around in :slight_smile:

As for customer service, I think GHI has to be about the best I have come across when it comes to being ā€œthereā€. The fact that many of the GHI ā€œteamā€ are visible on the forum is testament to that alone. I used another processor module from a company in Europe and even though the board is good, the support is a little lacking and their documentation is even far less than GHIā€™s (which has been improving of late). Their forum is basically the users with a few posts now and again from the company.

PSā€¦ Will the meds you are on help with picture posting? :whistle:

3 Likes

Maybe if he lend us some of his meds then the pictures might suddenly seem OK.

3 Likes

@ Gus - Iā€™ve been bossing the nurses around and they seem to like itā€¦lolā€¦ I should get out today, hopefully.

@ ianlee74 - I clicked the link and quite honestly I like the idea however most of the ā€œsuggestionsā€ I receive are related to pricing. I am all about the constructive ways in which we can make your GHI user experience better. And we donā€™t have the occasional discount but I would want the ability to base your discount on the quality of your suggestion, whether I agree at that particular moment or not.

Thanks Dave, I donā€™t even get the wheel chairs, they have kept me in the bed. I havenā€™t posted pictures yet but I was posting on here and I kept falling asleep while I was typingā€¦lol, The very first post took me about 30 minutes!

@ Duke Nukem - Nope Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t do thatā€¦lol

That part of educating the customer is part of my focus for 2015 which we talk about it in the near future. I am not willing to give out too many details right now, now my next pain med shot is at 10 so maybe around 10:30 I might say more or I might just go back to sleepā€¦lol

@ Gary - Very sorry to hear about it. Get better my friend!

Let me know if you need any help. I have just removed staples from my sonā€™s head from a dog bite accident we had two weeks ago, so I have some medical experience. :wink:

1 Like

@ Gary - Wow Gary, Get better soon. I heard you were in the hospital but did not realize it was that serious. We will hold the fort. :slight_smile:

@ Architect - LOL, I will keep that in mind!

@ Aron - I should be back Monday, I will hopefully get out this morning.

Hi Gary, sorry to hear you are not well ā€¦ I had a heart attack earlier this year, its a frightening experience, working examples would help me avoid another!!!

Get well soon!

1 Like

@ Robert24 - I am glad to hear that you made it through, by working examples are you simply meaning examples for modules and mainboards.

yeah real world example; that are complete and work for each board and modules ā€¦ please donā€™t say they already exist ā€¦ Iā€™ve invested a lot in your hardware and have not had a lot of fun trying to get going! But I am making some progress now ā€¦ thanks to some great help from the other members of the forum.

@ Robert24 - Those already exist! (I couldnā€™t resist), we already have a few things happening in the background regarding this put I will also put this on my list.

@ andre.m - danke

Come on mate! You can write to the forum so you must be able to handle a bit of customer support as well, right? :wink:

Just kiddingā€¦ Get well soon and make sure you get enough rest.

1 Like

@ Gary: get well and have a full recovery!!!

1 Like