Convert Double to Int

I am having an error trying to convert a double number to an integer. I’ve dug around on the forums and some general C# forums but can’t seem to solve the issue. Any help?

double stepspermm;     //calculate how many steps are required to travel one mm with syringe
             int stepspermmint;     //convert the calculated steps into an integer value

stepspermm = (((degperrev/Syringe_Motor_Angle)*halfstepmult)*Lead_Pitch);
 stepspermmint = Convert.ToInt32(System.Math.Round(stepspermm));

Error List:
Error 1 The best overloaded method match for ‘System.Convert.ToInt32(string)’ has some invalid arguments C:\Users\JShubert\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\SlaveUnit\SlaveUnit\Program.cs 72 29 SlaveUnit
Error 2 Argument 1: cannot convert from ‘double’ to ‘string’ C:\Users\JShubert\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\SlaveUnit\SlaveUnit\Program.cs 72 45 SlaveUnit

Do I need to convert the double to a string then the converted string to an int? That seems silly but appears it will work. I’d like a more elegant solution. Appreciate anyone’s help on this.

Thanks so much…and fast response! I’m really learning C# as I go, it gets frustrating as my head is filled with bits and pieces of so many languages.