Code Exchange meeting

The meeting is Thursday at 1PM EST. If you are interested then please let me know so I can email you the link to the meeting.

We want to discuss the new coming “code exchange” feature on this website.

I would like to attend.

I would like to attend, if possible?

I would like to attend. Still do not know for sure if I can join, but IF, I would like to have the link so I can join immediately. :slight_smile:

You should have received an email about the meeting. Talk to you all less that 2 hours :slight_smile:

sorry that I could not join, just got back from the girlfriend. Will check out the pdf tomorrow, thanks for posting it like you said ;D

Bummer,

I would have been in on this, but I was on vacation with no internet access.

An offline vacation is a real vacation, isn’t it? :wink:

Yeah, not connected in any way shape or form to the internet. I didn’t even have internet access on my cell phone. Oh well, all the more mental capacity to use to think about airplanes :whistle:

Congrats on getting to 4,000, Foekie. How come your status hasn’t changed?

Haha indeed. Working in germany again these days. The same there. No internet on pc, no internet on cell. Work though, but it’s great to take some offtime.

It has changed now, guess the server was a little lazy :smiley: (or josh fixed it with lighting fast speeds)
Thanks

Sometimes I code when it’s storming out. From the time lightning is formed until it hits the ground I can usually have a class completed. Foekie states nothing but the facts.

Hahahaha I thought so :smiley:

Thanks Josh!