Clr_e_entry_not_found

Hi. I’m trying to compile a program for my EMX board and am getting a compiler error. All it says is “CLR_E_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND” and that the file is “MMP”. I can’t find the error on Google and have no idea what might be causing the issue. References appear to all be found. Through experimenting, I did find that unchecking “Generate native stubs for internal methods” underneath project / properties / .NET Micro Framework resolves the compiler error, but then I get:

Assembly: 4DPowerBar (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.Net’ (4.1.3.0)

Assembly: 4DPowerBar (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.IO (4.1.6.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.System’ (4.1.6.0)

Error: a3000000

The program ‘[7] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Waiting for debug commands…

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dustin

I figured this one out… but if anyone knows why this worked, can you please let me know…

The reference was showing okay in References, but I fixed the problem by deleting and re-adding GHIElectronics.NETMF.Native. I don’t know why this was necessary.

Was this an existing project that you were modifying? The fact that it calls out two specific but different GHI assembly versions points to the fact that the original project was built with an earlier SDK in place. You always need to rip-and-replace the assemblies when you update the SDK and when you apply the new firmware.